Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

info needed (rx7 & evo 4)

my brothers after a new car since his mate got a scooby turo last week and my m8 who i live with got a skyline 2.5 gts a few months back (which ive been workin on every weekend since he got it!)

so as you have worked out im after as much info on the mazda rx7 twin turbo and evo 4 as i can get, so i can make sure he dosnt buy another bag of w*nk like his last car!

any help would be fantastic, as i dont know alot about either car?

The last RX-7 was a lovely bit of kit, Mazda went to town on the weight saving, even to the extent of making the jack out of magnesium. The twin turbo rotary was pretty strong if looked after (many have been thrashed). A good standard one I would imagine is going to be hard to find.

i do like the look of the rx7 and there surpose to be quick as hell, but the evo's newer, 4wd and they hold there value well so its a hard one for me to judge without knowin more about them!

has anyone owned or driven both?

well he says hes made up his own mind ahd wants an evo! so can anyone tell me what we should b lookin for???