Sign in to follow this  
hodgkinsons

Drop Link Advice

First can I check I'm talking about the correct part, it's fastened to the very end of the front anti roll bar and also connects to the front wishbone. Is this the droplink?

If so ones just snapped on my car, are the original ones the best to go for? also advice on supplier if anyones got any? Is it an easy fit?

Cheers guys.

Hi.

Yeah easy job. Replace both. Don't judt buy the drop links. Get a link kit. It contains the rubber bush's and washers nuts ect. I bought 2 drop links from GSF I got just the links. They were expensive and a waste of my time. What good is a drop link if you use old rubber.

I just went to my local motor stor. Got links much better made than GSF ones plus all rubbers everything for half the price.

Its an easy job to do. Handy to have a trolley jack to slip under the wishbone and just jack it up into position fit the lower rubber n plate and bolt it up.

Hope that helps

Hay just saw your in Cheshire!!! Where are ya?

Hi, thanks for the info, i've seen that euro carparts do the links but not sure if they do a kit, you're right though i'd want the bolts and everything. Got a trolley jack so that's ok.

Will ask my local spares shop and might even ask the stealers!

I'm based in Macclesfield, not too far from you!