Sign in to follow this  
sharlie1982

Fog lamps and rear light clusters?

Hi,

I have had my 92 K plate G60 for 12 months now, and am getting sick of the fact that both my front fogs are broken. The passenger side one is basically brown now, and completely ruins the look of the front. :oops:

Does anyone know where to get these from other that eBay. As they almost always only have the early type fogs available. £85 is just wrong for a 14 year old car :(

Also I am considering changing my rear light clusters from the standard ones. Any opinions on which ones to go for.

My car is Flash Red, with anthracite/grey 17" 5 spokes.

Cheers :D

hello sharlie1982, i may have a couple of fogs with scabby lenses, as far as i remember, the reflectors are in good nick as the glass was not broken, if you speak to kev haywire he can point you into the right direction with some non gen replacement fog lamp glasses at a reasonable price, i`ll get back to you later when i get the chance to hunt out the old fogs.

Ive got a pair of those 'Rally' aftermarket, non genuine replacement lenses for sale which I think Gaz The Gezzer is on about.

You wont have to wait long time for them to be posted from the USA, because im based in the UK :wink:

Did you get anywhere with the rear light clusters? I've got a flash red C myself and am trying to figure out what style rear lights would look best. The orange looks too dated for me. I'm not normally a fan of the red/clear M3 style ones but am thinking they would prob be the best for a red Corrado. What do you reckon? Also I've heard that Inpro are better than FK as the FK ones don't fit properly, is that right?