Sign in to follow this  
cromwell

A Few G60 Pics...

I thought seeing as it is now working again, that id post some pics of my car. All the mods were on when i bought it, but there is a nice ICE install coming its way next month, as well as a black leather + alacantra retrim and tinted windows. Anybody got any other ideas for it? 8)

1042fwl.jpg

1042g3n.jpg

1042gbn.jpg

My veedubs:

1042gw1.jpg

and just for good measure, a picture of my mates Mazda RX7.

1042glu.jpg

8)

well personally i would get rid of that front spoiler that has been put o nthe rear bumper as I think they look cack IMHO....

other than that, nice - and considering i dont normally like white C's.... lol

remeber seeing this last year at MK Cruise... not sure if it was you I chatted too???

cheers guys 8)

bally it would have probably been the last owner you spoke to at MK cruise, although dont worry itll be back there! itll be at all the cruises now :D

madscientist the doors have door poppers, so you just press a button on the key fob and the door pops open :twisted:

Sweet looking ride mate!

I was gonna flush off the handles, but could never get the door poppers reliable enough!!! :?

As for ideas, I'd t-cut the damn golf!!! :lol:

im in high wycombe, so not far from MK at all. Ive been to MK cruise before, but never in my own car so im looking forward to it!

haha i could T-Cut the golf, but to be honest its beyond it. Bodywork is a bit of a state! I paid £50 for the thing and only use it when the rado is out of action. My mate smashed the rear window on it the other day by putting his guitar amp in the back and slamming the boot shut on it, hence all the bin bags taped to the back of it! lol.