Sign in to follow this  
DUB

WILL IT WORK?

:twisted: I was sat in yet more traffic the other day, dirty 03 plate BMW sat on the other side 330ci me thinks,anyway twas looking at the rim's :shock: think they were 18's i think, which are a bit to big? i'm currently sat on 17's and thier a bit touch and go some times when landing! but those dam BMW split/multi spoke rim's look sweet whats recon can it be done with spacers/addaptors? as i might be able to get a set cheep ish, anyone got any cool tips or cheeky advice for fettling my Rado? :D

Yeah, but if thier 17's it'll work though right? only f-in problem is i'll have to get the old 4-stud hubs on my G60 spaced/adapted to hold the 5-stud! yes? any ideas bruv?

Will hurt :crazyeyes: Good work though, post pic's when done yeah

Some BMW wheels look the business, and are relatively cheap as chips... always wondered if it is possibel to get spacers/adapetrs???

Dont they, anyone know the best place / price i can get me some of those darn adaptors? Where you at DAVE

Oh the other thing i was looking at out my office window, {I work in between maindealer AUDI and maindealer VW Bristol} was those TT wing mirrors those little blitters look like they'll just drop straight on - anyone tried it or know any different?