Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

speedometer sensor, jiggly

so my speedo has this nice jiggle as it goes up now, all the time.

I also get a little grind/vibration sometimes when turning left up a hill. anyone? the fluctuations can be as much as 10 mph in either direction. twirly plastic thing go boom? plastic in the diff box?

just want an opinion before I go and remove the terribly positioned thing.

very well actually, this weekend is oil cooler conversion weekend and intercooler conversion. next weekend is possibly exhaust, I still have to get 2 pieces cut from Aluminum, I cant get those till I can find a tutorial CD or some tutorials for GibbsCAM, the guy cutting stuff wants them so I dont want to go back with nothing for him.

school kind of took over there for a while, as did waiting for that stupid support bracket.

oh I also have to design another bracket to hold the top of the charger to the alternator bolt or the alternator bracket bolt that is parrallel to the engine. or for both, I dont want it to move, and I dont want screws to bind. I will be driving the car with the charger on it soon, just so I can see if the weight is supportable with the brackets. I have like 2000 GBP worth of car parts in my room right now for this conversion, its kinda ridiculous. how is your conversion going?

k so all I want from that car would be the suspension/axles, tranny, and those RS301's....... yeah....... thats looking nice man. its a race, its a race.