Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

What are These Wheels worth??

Anybody got any clue what these are worth before i under/over price them and embaress myself! 5x100 ET 35 8x17. Quite rare.

They are literally in as new condition, its hard to beleive they have seen the road at all, genuinly!

Tyres are useless as they are 215/45 zr 17 dunlop sp sports. But 2 have 7-8mm so there would be some money back there for the buyer, at least a 50 spot i would assume.

Anyway, whats a fair price to start at??

more wheels nick?? well i saw a set of these on e-gay last year, they were also mint with 205/40/17's and they went for just under £600 bargain if i remember right. but you could get £700 from trig for your wheels?? or are you selling these??

If Trigg offered me that kind of money i would probably sell the speedlines!!

Im never happy with wheels, i love both sets but id rather have polished lips on the oettingers and i dont want to do that. A because they are in such great nick its seems stupid to start stripping the rim down, and B i really have to be sensible and start sorting out my engine.

I will probably end up selling both sets i currently have, but right now the oeties are going up for sale, just doing some picks, but wanted to know what was a fair price.

They look mintola, try them at £800 and see how it goes . . .

Make sure you sell the Speedlines to Trig if you do part with them.

I miss them wheels . . .

Speedlines will definately go to trigg first if/when i sell them. They are the dogs, im just an idiot with wheels!

i know how bad he wants them so they it would only be fair to ask him first for sure

NickVR6, although i cant believe how badly you've curbed two of them already nick. :cry:

HAHA.. just winding up trig. :twisted: