Sign in to follow this  
elrikos

toad ai606 lock advice and box location advice

hey guys.

1)

I'm currently installing a toad ai606. All going well except forthe central locking wiring. The central locking works very well (copied the wires from the old alarm). Only problem is the maximum pulse the ai606 will provide is 4 seconds. This isn't nearly long enough to close the windows as well so they stay half open. Does anyone know how to wire this alarm up so that total closure works properly (i.e. making it pulse long enough to close the windows?).

I'm sure theres something dead simple i'm missing here but cant for the life of me work out what it its!!!

2) quick advice needed on where to mount the main box. If anypone could pm me exactly where to put it i'd really appreciate it.

p.s. if anyone wants to PM me some more general help on installing this i'd be much appreciated. I'm generally pretty good at this stuff but its beating me!

Rich

Take out the glove box (inner)and mount the control box to the bulkhead/underside of dash, then replace the glove box. Thats where my control box is located (not a toad alarm)