Sign in to follow this  
villie

i've had enough of......

Well its been over a year since i was last on this forum... the old rado sold to a guy in ireland.... he seems happy with it. I haven't driving a car since then.... i now own a Kawasaki NINJA!!! and boy its fast... 0-60 in less than 5 seconds... top speed... DAMNED FAST... and standard lime green!!!

am thinking bout getting back onto the rado scene and giving up the bike. Anybody know anyone who has a car for sale (doesn't have to be a rado) going cheap so that I have a run around while the bike sells and the money going into a rado??

think we've all felt like throwing towel in at some point. Mine went up on axle stands about 3 month ago for a quick look at a few bushes and its nevercome down since, keep getting more and more involved, got the MOT certificate out to see when it was due and it had just expired, cars done 394 miles in a year.... But its a toy, and when u get behind the wheel is a nice toy to have, family and friends all critisize me for ploughing more in to it but they just dont understand thats why they all drive round in modern hatchbacks that all look like they have droperd off the end of the same production line. theres no origanality in cars these days the corrado's are getting old and are going to have little problems that frustrate u but without spending alot of money i cant think of any other car i'd rather have for looks performance or origanality. Thats how i justify it to myself if i've got 5k or even 10k when i get it to how i want it, what car could i get for that money that i'd enjoy as much...NONE :lol:

am thinking bout getting back onto the rado scene and giving up the bike.

lol! Despite all that grief, this is yet another prime example of the mysterious lure that Corrado's hold over unwilling victims! Its spooky!