Sign in to follow this  
DUB

REAR SPOILER

Morning peeps - can anyone help? I've herd on the street that there's a way to change the speed/point in time when my rear spoiler come's up, I really like looking out the back some times to see the spoiler up only problem is that i have to do 40mph - the other day this stupid little kid was infront of me playing football {he lived - but the football payed the price} so is there a way to make it pop up at a slower speed?

cheers Russ :twisted:

it's done by changing the resistor, do a search mate, you'll find it, its been mentioned several times

Feck - there's alot more to it than i thought - I was hope'ing it was just a case of buying a new relay and pluging it in - all this changing components is a bit fiddly for me - anyone know where I can get a relay thats already changed to pop the spioler up at 30mph? Or dave mate your ellectrical dude could you sort me one i'll buy you a beer :thumb right:

tbh you are asking for trouble having it set lower, they break enough as it is, and it will be going up and down far more if you set it below 30mph, so I don't see the point tbh.

I'll expect the 'MY REAR SPOILER IS FUDGED' thread ;)

I'm a Research Manager now btw ;)