Sign in to follow this  
glen

The ups and downs of corrado ownership!

This week my heater controls have bust, back box banging against the body and has started randomly cutting out every now and then!!

But then this afternoon im sitting in my office and i can here the directors of the company in the next room next door talking and heard them mention Corrado! oh so i get a little closer to ear wig!

Turns out there talking about mine in the car park and how good it looks and sporty!

Considering they all have top spec BMW'S and Merc's thats put a smile on my face today and I ve forgot all about the above mentioned! :)

my heater controlls went tits a few weeks back, but hey its summer, who needs em just crack the windies open :-)

far point!

ill just get the b@stards sorted before winter....

im sure some will come up second hand by then!

im the same mate! i have had endless problems with mine recently but it makes all the blood, sweat, guts and heartache worthwhile when you hear someone talking about it like that! :)

some fun i have had recently: windows got stuck half open in january (fookin freezing), timing has been up the creek so i was getting 175 miles to £50 of petrol, new charger last august and a fair few other things!

i still love it though after 8 years of ownership!

Highs: It's the coolest looking £500 car on the road.

Lows: It's about as quick as a modern sporty diesel (or not as quick in some cases) and does 32mpg.

Tell me about it, stopped for petrol last night, went and paid came out and the damn thing wouldn't start

A very nice man came to the conclusion that the ignition switch has gone, and definatly didn't tell me how to start it or leave me a piece of wire for doing so :D

NickVR6, ill bring up a spare set of controls on saturday, seeing as ive not had your bank details to give you that cash :lol: ...and i may just remember your spark plug tool *makes mental note to look for it*

i was just thinking mine had been on it's best behaviour for months, not a single problem when the abs light flickered into life! don't know how many times i tried the old ignition on, ignition off, ignition on etc..... i was so confident that this would fix it! it never!! booked into the garage next week, hopefully it'll be nowt serious.