Sign in to follow this  
stormchaser

do all corrado's come with them?

Yes, but many have been removed, its only fastened with adhesive

only difference between a Storm grille and a VR6 grille is the colour coding.........and they only cost £23+VAT+PnP from GPC(unpainted that is)

Its always been a bit of a mystery on Corrado grilles but some come with the slats blocked, and some unblocked.

But.. basically the only difference between a standard grille and a Storm grille is that it is painted!

sorry to jump on this thead

does anyone know where you can get the adhesive strip for the rubber strips, mine is coming away?

nick

on the storm guide it says the grille on the storm has only got bottom slat open as well as being colour coded

Not sure if that guide is telling porkies, mine is painted and all 3 slats are open (it's much better for cooling purposes anyway)

yeah but its not really a storm-only thing i'm pretty sure its a model year thing..........its not like its gonna detract from the value......mine has been replaced purely in the interests of better airflow to the radiator

Thanks for clearing that up.I have looked at 2 storms for sale now both with black glills..Do stone chips tend to break these grills?

Thanks for clearing that up.I have looked at 2 storms for sale now both with black glills..Do stone chips tend to break these grills?

it could be a case of wanting better cooling,and owners not wanting to pay the cost of getting the grille colour coded,the grille can also have broken tabs from coming off and on too.......so sometimes meaning a new grille