Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

ACE cafe tuesday 30th Sep

Hello all

Come guys its nice to have a few more corrados down for the night [;)]

Got to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up last month, we had over 130 cars turn up and all hardcore VAG fans we even had a Bentley turn up, which off course is part of the VAG group now [:D]. It will also be a good opportunity for those who can not make it to E38 show to catch up with those who did [;)]

Every month it amazes me how many new faces I get to meet and how friendly and relax the atmosphere is, so keep it going and I hope to see you all on Tuesday 30th September.

I get asked a lot how long it takes to get to and its in west London just above Hanger lane of the m40 and about 1 hour away from Guilford, Essex Reading Etc all depending on Traffic and m25 unless your coming along N.circular.

Also unless you’re travelling from south - south east London and going through the centre of London you will not be charged for the congestion charger which finishes after 6:30pm

So it’s a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 30th September there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

Visit http://www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

I will also like to thank you all for respecting ACE cafe and the roads round it as we have no longer had any trouble so keep it up guys [ ]

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there

alex

2.1 16v

1.3 turbo up for sale

http://www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk

sorry didnt read it prop any way im there every month an also MAX POWER the last wed of every month wec just gone the guy off top gear was there jeremy clarkson or what ever his name is

Well its a VAG night i.e vag cars can park inside but anything else can turn up

Alot of people are calling it a german night but we cant allow BMW's or Merc's in :-( not my rules

As for max power night i find it a bit to much as it the silly moves people were trying to pull off.

Ill like ot see what Jeremy will say about the night lol

well if your down come over and say hi :-)

alex