Sign in to follow this  
jobo

wheel offset & bolts ?????

hey hows it going just been trying to get my corrado on the road for last couple of months, one garage who checked out the car after i bought it said i had a problem with the rims. the car came with 15" oz mito 4x100 et37 but the guy at the garage said the wheel nuts are only just going into the hub and some wasn't holding. i found the reciept for wheels in the service book it says all the same details & they come with fitting kit for the corrado. i.ve been told offset is ok so i guess i just need new wheel nuts any one know right size & where i can find to buy (looked on ebay)

any info appreciated

thanks

Have you looked yourself? Guess you could see how much is going into the hub by poking the bolt thru the hole when the wheel is not on the car to see how much thread you've got.

I was once told that when you put new wheels on, if you can get 6 whole turns of your wheel nuts then they are on ok. Dunno if thats relevant at all but just thought id try and help :lol: