Sign in to follow this  
DUB

yes it did hurt - a little - PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT

afternoon eveyone, well after yesterday's events I'm just gunna leave it all to my mates garage - a while ago I noticed a loss of water in the system after a bit of looking and testing I replaced the radiator {small stone chip in front} then after this I still noticed water loss found that I had leaks at intakes/outlets from head so last night whent about sorting that out - unfortunatly for me I had'nt realised that the front inlet/outlet had cracked and so when I ran the bugger up it pressurised and blew the front pipe off {which ment I've now just lost some of my skin just above my rist and have quite bad burns to my left arm} yes it hurt - even worse that it toke 4 hours at hospital last night waiting for someone to have a look at it, anyway I have ordered new parts today and will all be back to normal tomorrow {hopefuly} but I was just wondering has anyone on here got a top pipe {radiator to head and breather pipe to header tank}

nocking about that they'd sort me out with as its only a main dealer part and they want £66+ which is a bit of a joke in my eyes, to fit 1992 G60 {no-aircon} :(

Yeah its cool {couple of days off work} which is a bonus! I was wondering if they have a parts stand up castle combe on saturday that i might be able to pick one up? anyone know if they will {mods} ? anyone ? or if anyone who's got one will meet me up there and we'll do a deal? thanks for the help peeps

Hello peeps - come on someone's bound to have one they wanna sell????????

what about all you's that have up-rated hose's {I'm in a jam as to wether I can drive it at castle combe on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!} help please

surely someones got one in thier shed they wanna sell me please...pretty please :oops:

Try posting in the wanted section?

Or asking people who are currently breaking cars. They might have one, as a few people are brreaking atm.