Sign in to follow this  
DUB

NICE DAY FOR IT!!!!!!!

Yeah so first bit of heavy rain round my way for a while last night - poped out to get a take away and the feckin wipers tangled! and now that i've un tangeled them they dont do anything ! havent opened the bonnet as eating was more important, anyone got any ideas/ remadies?????

cheers Russ

havent opened the bonnet as eating was more important, anyone got any ideas/ remadies?????

i find sweet and sour chicken ( hong kong styleee ) with boiled rice is a good way to forget about doing the wipers :lol:

Beef fried rice & beef curry for me last night - fat as a house this morning - had trouble getting in my C / not so bad now only have to sit a foot away from my desk :lol:

Beef fried rice & beef curry for me last night - fat as a house this morning - had trouble getting in my C / not so bad now only have to sit a foot away from my desk

curry has the effect where everyone else has to stay 6 ft away ..... the further the better really :lol:

............ momentarily getting on topic .... have you looked at the wipers ystem yet, if the mech side has failed ( probaly a balljoint or summat ) then the fuse would more than likely have blown when it all siezed up