Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

G60Dan's G60 Updated 22/11/04 - New Exhaust

I want a nice chrome strut brace on the front & rear. Duno whether or not to the them or the new tail pipe 1st.

I also wana get some ali charge pipes, they look well cool & improve air flow which is always good :D

You got yourself an eye brow yet?

Sounds like a plan, I do like your pipe, its different... :)

Eyebrow wise, no not yet mate, I no which one I want its just finding it... see what happens..

I think it looks a bit poxy, but still sounds nice.

If you wana hear it, check out http://www.andytechmotorsport.com/Video/Video.htm

I will warn you though, it was my 1st attempt at a vid clip, so like a shmuck, I did it on the highest quality so the file is massive. If you have an ISDN line at work it should take about 5/10 minutes to downlaod. Would advise saving it to your hard drive as it will run better.

Let me know if you downloaded it ok

There is about another 10 seconds of the clip where I come back the other way, but I brought the wrong clip in to work :?

I'll bring in the full clip asap

Just up loading the full clip now, it should be ready to download by about 13.50. You'll have to excuse the bit at the end. I didn't cut it off early enough :D

It's still a huge file. I didn't get time to fiddle with it at lunch.

just watching the RST ones....

some laddies in the Dans RST too.. was that your car mate?

Yeah, that was my first RST, from when I got it, to after some young lad went up the back of it.

The ladies are my mates mum!! & possibly his bird (can't remember)

Will get some more of the corrado once she is back, fully functioning properly. She's getting the suspension re-set up & tracked on Saturday!!

Woo Hoo!! can't wait to drive it properly again!! :D

Dan, Your car is really really nice mate.

A credit to you, as all the mods you have done maintain the originality of the car, and it still looks Phat. All nice touches.

Excellent stuff mate. I cant wait for mine to be lowered in January.

Regarding the Eyebrow spoiler, in case people are still interested to know, it is a Mattig item, bought in Germany. I know the former owner as he is the other half of Radicool, famously known for the cobalt blue MK1 golf.

forcefed_vw, tell your mate she's in good hands mate 8)

Unfortunately due to work relocation, there is a possibility she might be up for sale in the new year :(

If anyone might be interested (if she does come up for sale), drop me a pm for a chat

Regarding the Eyebrow spoiler, in case people are still interested to know, it is a Mattig item, bought in Germany. I know the former owner as he is the other half of Radicool, famously known for the cobalt blue MK1 golf.

Nice one Richard :wink:

Hey Dan, it would be sad to see her go.... :(

Just watched the vid, fxck me that car sounds & looks good. How much will you be asking?

Cheers mate, think she'll be up for about £5500 o.n.o. if she goes.