Sign in to follow this  
Foggystorm

Engine inlet manifold

I will hopefully be the proud owner of a polished inlet manifold for my VR6 in the next hour or so (as long as no-one out bids me with silly money) and just wondered if anyone knew how easy it was to fit/replace this?

Just need a new throttle body and upper inlet manifold gasket. Easy to replace nothing to worry about. Have you made sure its a corrado manifold as the golf/vento etc use a smaller manifold

£120, I was going to do it to my own but this way the C isnt off the road too long, plus it would have taken me bloody hours to get mine that shiny as it is minging :-)

Cool - just put yours on egay now sell it for £100 and you'll be happy then :lol:

yup :-) I thought I might have seen you in Bristol earlier, but I noticed from your pic that yours is a K reg. As I spotted a Black G60 with tinted rear lights driving through Cribbs Causeway earlier

Yeah she surely is mate - am thinkin of gettin some smoked M3 style rears one day, anyway though no I'm still in work finishing in a bit thank god - I got next week off {half term spend some time with my good lady and the nipper} may see you around - I'll try to get on here as much as i can but you know yourself what the girls are like when you've got holiday always something planned for you to do hee hee hee :lol: :lol:

steve @ - Are you sure the golf and corradol VR6 inlet manifolds are different, as the bloke I bought it off thinks they are both the same?

it was a coil pack one from a 97 golf VR6. The guy is going to give me a refund as I have checked the underneath and it is completley different