Sign in to follow this  
Solitaire

Fault Code Help!!!

Hi

I have had various problems with my auto gearbox and had it rebuilt October 2005.

On leaving the garage, the above two fault codes were present, and they advised me to change the auto ECU, which was done in January. I dont actually know now if this cured the fault or not as these appear to be 'sporadic', tho i believed it had, as they had not scanned in the last 5,000 miles.

With the engine off, i am getting 00533 Idle speed regulation adaption limit exceeded and 00513 engine speed sensor no signal, i believe the first to be because my ISV is playing up and the second because the engine is off, but could 00533 be in anyway linked to the other two? Which with the engine off are TPS outside tolerance, and engine/gearbox electrical no connection.

With the engine running, 00513 disappears which is right, 00533 is again adaption limit exceeded, but 00518 is 'sporadic signal outside tolerance' and 0638 engine/gearbox electrical connection 2 'sporadic no signal'

TPS has been changed twice! and appears to make no difference or maybe cures fault for a while then it comes back? who knows

but if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

many thanks