Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Number plates

We can run any % darkness of a background colour :) You'll need to head to our plate designer at http://www.SpecialPlates.com and design your plates as far as you can but then respond to your purchase receipt with your exact requirements...

Apparently they don't do tinted plates... :roll:

Anyone recommend a company that does.

Just another note: GermanPlates.tk also don't do GB badged german style plates, even though they have pictures on their website... According to the email I got from them yesterday, they've not done 'em since 2003... :roll:

Usefull when that's what I was after for the 'ssat... :roll: :mad:

Hi Guys,

We get away with German plates for our cars here in Ireland, the laws are not inforced as much as they are in England. We found http://www.german-number-plates.com and a few of the boys went in and ordered 7 sets for a local club meet. Speak to the owner, he was very helpful and they make them at there factory, they dont buy them in like most of the other companies do. Ours cost us about 40 euros a set, and they sent the little stickers for free and shipped them for free as well - as there was 7 sets. He did alright out of us mind, but he did stick to his word, credit where credit was due. The plates are as good as you can get, and looks the real macoy. We phoned a couple of people but they just order them in from Germany, and do not make them at all, we wanted them fast for a meet at the weekend, and got them 2 days after we placed the order, but have to say that they made them the same day. The best thing over here is our plates are white on the back anyway,, so they really do not stand out that much. You guys should really take a trip over the water and come to some of our meets. let me know and will email you some details.

Apparently they don't do tinted plates... :roll:

Anyone recommend a company that does.

We do actually produce tinted backgrounds - though as I said you'll need to go to our plate designer at SpecialPlates.com and at the final purchase stage write your tint % requirement in the comments box.