herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Ok i have an update already as i have been spending! I have just ordered a set of lamin-x headlight and fogs/indicators tint film as i have been toying with the idea so thought i might as well try it!

Anyway i have done a pchop of how it will look and also a chop of how i want it to eventually look 8)

Rob.

Cheers Dave :D

Bally coilovers are next on the list, i didnt think it looked too bad until i was parked next to bens car and mine looked like an off roader :shock: plus following bens car i couldnt believe how flat his car was round bends!! So if you know where there are any coilovers going for the vr lemme know :wink:

Rob.

Yeah i would def go with what bally is saying, you could buy some cheap 2nd hand coilovers and a month down the line there shot. get new mate, cheaper in the long run!!

Yeah i will get some new ones, dunno which yet though, i would like some that aren't too harsh on bumps but still have next to no body roll and superb handling! The H&R 'comforts' are supposed to do that but fook me they are expensive!

Rob.

Whats the suspension you've got on at the moment then Rob? I rather like the ride height you have at the moment & thats about the height I'm looking to change to, rather than my current 4x4 nonsense.

Its lowered 40mm at the minute mate which on the speedies was a perfect ride height and is useable for daily driving, i do scrape the front spoiler occassionally but thats about it! But now i got the 9x16's on its too high plus i want mine to look like bendys which is low and wide :lol:

Rob.

On your storm a 40 drop would look perfect IMO, its only when you start changing the wheels that the the car would look better slammed!

Yup, 40mm it is me thinks....I had best get saving!

Anyway, I'll stop hijacking your post about your car ( which is looking mighty fine might I add) :)

Cheers.

QUICK UPDATE

I have just ordered some coilovers for my vr, went for Weitec GT's in the end after i got a great deal from Darren at G-Werks so i should receive them next week some time and then i can get them on and get the vr slammed :D not going to go too low at first, just take the majority of gap away from the arches whilst i bed them in, i will need to grind some more arch away before slamming it anyway :lol: all good fun though!

So i will post some pics when i have them on. Also i am starting to save for a supercharger :twisted: oh yeaaahh! I had a go in karls charged vr and i have to have one now!

So to help me raise funds for the charger does anyone themselves/or know anyone that needs a website?? I am a web developer for Unilever and although havent got a big personal portfolio, i have worked on some very good sites at work. My skills include mainly HTML, classic ASP and ASP.NET 2.0, Databases, and im quite good with graphics using Macromedia Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop so can make good looking sites as well! I also have some knowledge with Flash animations. I am very cheap as its only freelance work and i live with parents so dont have overheads etc etc. Take a look at my site which is http://www.herisites.co.uk for all my information and current portfolio.

Cheers,

Rob.

I am very cheap

Quite funny taken out of context! :lol:

How much you paying for the Weitec's dude?

:lol: I make cheap websites too :wink:

I got the weitec gt's with all new top mounts delivered to my door for £475 which didnt seem bad to me :lol:

:lol: I make cheap websites too :wink:

I got the weitec gt's with all new top mounts delivered to my door for £475 which didnt seem bad to me :lol:

Sounds like a good price that dude!

Did look smart at the RR Day, I must say! 8)

and its coming together nicely now.....

......mmmmm supercharger 8) 8)

just been looking through this thread as i really love the pic in your sig and see it so often :lol:

its a fab car :thumbs: the colour is super

makes me really want to get on modding mine, at least get some suspension

Cheers mate! Its the best colour imo, especially after a polish :shock: i am fitting my new coilovers at the weekend so it will be as low as in my sig so will look mean 8)

and i live with parents so dont have overheads

i often wondered how you were able to mod you car soooo qucikly, where funds were coming from etc....

.....i now realise......

no mortgage = cool looking car

Awesome looking motor, keep up the good work!!!

:lol: cheers mate, and yes you are right, i am on a work placement for a year on full time wage but still live with parents 8) I have nothing else to spend money on since the gf left me so i just spend it all on may car. Im just wprried i will run out of things to do to it soon :lol: