herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

looks amazing

what does it drive like being that low?

Its interesting at the moment :lol: It drives fine, its not overly bumpy and handles superbly my only issue at the min is my rear wheels catching like a b@stard!! But im going to get the rear wheels cambered slightly and grind a tad more off the arch and it should be fine. Oh and speed bumps are fun with the chin spoiler :lol:

hey Rob.. now thats a phat stance... 9's really suit the rado... looks phat dude, love it!!

Looks slightly better than the buggy look before doesnt it :wink::lol:

hey Rob.. now thats a phat stance... 9's really suit the rado... looks phat dude, love it!!

Looks slightly better than the buggy look before doesnt it :wink::lol:

Defo mate.. looks low & phat now.... 8)

I know what you mean, these damn corrados are addictive!!!

Udate already, she is now booked in to have the wheels aligned and the rear camber adjusted to see if i can stop the catching. Looking at my fronts though it seems as if they are already cambered slightly where as the backs are bolt upright :lol:

Looking good buddy, mind the sump tho!!!!! :lol:

Cheers Ben, yeah i will!! I have already caught it on my sodding gate stopper thing :mad: i just drive over the bastard now hoping to flatten it :lol:

Where did you get your sump guard from? And does it sit much lower? Easy to fit?

Rob.

looks spot on hw low is it ?

Good question :lol: Well from the middle of the arch to the ground the measurements are:

Rear - 58cm

Front - 57cm

So it has the slightest nose down stance 8)

Cheers mate. Yep thats why i take two spaces right at the back of the car park. Its usually my own little area where the car just sits looking mean :lol: but today some arse in a 4x4 parked next to me :mad:

Looking good buddy, mind the sump tho!!!!! :lol:

Cheers Ben, yeah i will!! I have already caught it on my sodding gate stopper thing :mad: i just drive over the bastard now hoping to flatten it :lol:

Where did you get your sump guard from? And does it sit much lower? Easy to fit?

Rob.

yeah was gonna say about that stopper thing last night, take it you did check that it wasnt split. 1st time i did mine i had no idea i had done it till all hell broke loose with the buzzer!! :lol: mines a mk2 golf sump guard as ive never been able to find a rado 1 anywhere!! and it dont sit that much lower as the sump sits on the sump guard it self. not the best but ive not had a problem since its been on. demon tweeks do omp guards, may be worth a look.

rear view looks phat! does your exhaust catch the beam at all? are your rear wheels spaced?

Looks really nice but rather you than me on the practicality side of things. I hope the roads are in better condition round your area than they are up here in Coventry and Leam! :)

Looks like you gotta a fantastic stance now...very mean, but whats the ride like??? i would imagine it'll be pretty stiff is it?

yeah was gonna say about that stopper thing last night, take it you did check that it wasnt split. 1st time i did mine i had no idea i had done it till all hell broke loose with the buzzer!! :lol: mines a mk2 golf sump guard as ive never been able to find a rado 1 anywhere!! and it dont sit that much lower as the sump sits on the sump guard it self. not the best but ive not had a problem since its been on. demon tweeks do omp guards, may be worth a look.

Nice one Ben i will have a look. If not Mk2 golf one it is!

rear view looks phat! does your exhaust catch the beam at all? are your rear wheels spaced?

No they are just 9" wide with offset et15 so stick out a LOT :lol:

Looks really nice but rather you than me on the practicality side of things. I hope the roads are in better condition round your area than they are up here in Coventry and Leam! :)

Not really but its looks good :lol:

Looking good mate, Glad we made you happy for Xmas !

You sure did mate :D thanks a lot for the deal and quick delivery!

Looks like you gotta a fantastic stance now...very mean, but whats the ride like??? i would imagine it'll be pretty stiff is it?

The rides not that bad really, its bumpy yeah but then its going to be but its not that crashy, they seem to absorb bumps very well and give great support when hitting bumps at speed etc.

I miss my car :( she's in the garage overnight getting the wheels sligned and the rear camber adjusted! But i get to take my sisters mk2 golf to work tomorrow so that will be fun :D

I could only drop it off lastnight as im working and couldnt get a lift otherwise so i took it over lastnight and they are doing it today. Getting it done at Orbit tyres in wellingborough as my dad knows the guys there so can get discount. Cant wait to get her back!!