Sign in to follow this  
imyhamid

Would the following fit?????

Just wondered if one of the wheel guru's out there could let me know if the following would fit. 8x15 front and 9.5x15 rear. Just wondered anyone know.

Cheers Imran

Take it these are a set of BBS RM's then ?? Anyways, shouldn't be any problems, as long as you have rolled arches (defo at rear mate) might not need at front dep on offset (I has 7.5x16" at front and no probs with standard arches). I would go 195 45 15 tyres at front and 205 or 215 45 15 at rears.

Cheers dude, does anyone one know of anywhere that can roll arches either in Scotland or Manchester?

Thanx for quick response judge.

Imran

Loads of palces mate, whereabouts in Scotland ? Take it you central belt etc, any good car accessory places with fitting bays or decent bodyshops will do it, prob bout £150-£200 for four arches or £80-£100 for a pair,

Cheers and HTH

Family live in Stirling, anyone on here know of anywhere round that area or in the Manchester area. Somewhere that you have used yourself.

Cheers lads

if you edit your title, someone from those area are bound to have had them done in the past and should be able to help..

may not get noticed otherwise. 8)

I myself live in Manchester, but i'm always up in Scotland visiting the family. So either location would be fine for me. If i could find one in Scotland then that would be great as i could use my brothers G60 while mine is off the road. If it was in manchester then i could get a loan of my mates fiesta while mine was off the road. So any of the two places would be cool.