Sign in to follow this  
essoblu

Std. Honda alloys

Are 4 stud std. Honda prelude wheels 4 x 100 or 112 and does anyone know what offset they will be please,

basically i`d like to know if they would fit a 1.8 Corrado

thanks

Doubt very much that there are any UK Honda alloys that will bolt straight on to any Corrado.

Welcome to be proved wrong though! :)

Ex-Honda owner here BTW, so know a bit about this. It will depend on what year the Prelude is mate and if they are standard OEM Prelude wheels. If aftermarket wheels offset could be different.

Prelude up to 1991 was 4x100PCD, offset et35-38mm (spot on for rado) but centre-bore is 56mm, so they would fit if you had the centre-bore machined by 1.1mm (not difficult, machine-shops will do it for £30-£50 for set of 4 wheels).

From 1992 onwards the stud-pattern became 4x114.3PCD, offset et38 (still ok) but centre-bore was 64mm (would need spigot rings (bout £15 for set of 4). Now 4x114.3 PCD WILL be ok but you would need custom adapters made (not available off-the-shelf) to change the stud-pattern to 4x100PCD (about £120-£150 for a set).

Cheers and HTH

You can get adapters made to be as low as 12 mm thick. Or 15 mm or 20mm. Offsets will therefore be et 26 / et 23 / et 18 respectively.

Yes the et 23 / et 18 wil lstick out past the arches but they fill fit and there won't be fitment problems. As have said in the past numerous times, I ran et 15 Borbet B's before on my last rado and they were fine.

Yes maybe never handled as well as the PERFECT OEM rado offset of et 35-38 but I would have said et 26 was a good compromise. It's all up to the individual fitting the wheels really at the end of the day,

Cheers