Sign in to follow this  
Neaty

G60, what colour did they do?

Hello all

A speculative 'rado G60 buyer.

A mate of mine has jus tbought a flash red G60 and has made me want a corrado even more. I wanted VR6 at first but fancy a G60 now.

I have been looking about on ebay, autotrader and the classifieds on this site and only seem to be able to find white and red ones. none of which i fancy. What other colours did they do as i know some colours, like inca blue was exclusive to the G60 in 91 ( i think)

any help would be much appreciated

Check out the knowledge base. I don't think any colours were specific to G60's I thought they were available in any of the corrado colours.

thanks for the quick replies guys

blue joe, cheers i will, must of missed that when i was having a look.

i would love a VR6 K-rado but i am only 20 and by the time i get a corrado I will be 21 with just one years no claims and 3 points so the insurance will be silly. Plus I cant afford one anyway.

I got a decent quote for a G60 so I think I will start off with one of those.

I could say things like beg, borrow, steal, run through the street naked, but I wont. So if you can find the lolly go for it. I have had 3 Vr, first when I was 21/22 and at the time she was a 2 yr old and cost me the best knockings of 20k. Best money I have ever spent. that and my mrs engagement ring :lol:

If ins is your only concern and got a decent quote for a g60, have you tryed

alan (adrein) or something Flux. I have a car insured with them ( mrs car outlander 2.4) and they were 100's of quid cheaper than your main street lot.

Infact I a=was so impressed, I have no doubht I will insure my rado with them next tome, If they can beat my current prinum of £401 fully come. Top people. :wink:

one of my golfs is currently insured with them, but i pay over the odds, coz its actually cheaper to have a modified car and she is completely standard.

I did that confused.com thing and it got about 10 quotes and then about another 10 who wouldnt touch me with a barge pole.

20k, blimey, how much were they brand new?

20k, blimey, how much were they brand new?

Fully speced Vr, with heated leather and aircon, dimond black met would have cost me at the time, 95/ 96 I think was around 25+. Corrados were always thin on the ground and discounts and bargains were always few and far between. Got it at the stealers with warrenty and wait for it, this was the clincher, free insurance. :lol: the sales man was sacked shortly after. :D could have got her for 18k private but had very low 20k mls on the clock when I picked her up.

Still miss that car. L593XLK. I have done a number of serches to see where she is at but to no avail. not even a record of the plate number. What does that mean? dead? :sad:

free insurance, blimey that was a coop and a half, not surprised the salesman got sacked!

lets just hope some straight line merchant didnt bin it! (your old vr)

one of my mums friends' husbands is supposed to be saving a vr for me for in two years time so i think i want a G60 in the mean time.

yea i think its a storm as it has the leather n that. its in that bluey green colour.

I think you may be a little misinformed there Blue! Sure its not a saxo :lol: ( sorry couldnt resist)

The blue storm is not blue and the classic green storm is, well green.

Black and cream leather respectfully :D

Trust me, (IMHO) any corrado in any colour is better than no corrado at all. Love'em all 8)

i am only going off what my mum said, as that was how she described it.

how many saxo's do you know with a narrow angle V6