ive seen these wheels on edition 38

they are 17inch bbs

they are 8.5j

5 stud and the ofset is 13

they are currently 5 x 120

how would i go about getting these rims on g60dan s

red g60 bearing in mind its drop 100mm

any help muchly appreciated lads

Yeah, that plus the car is very low and also the stud pattern and PCD are not correct for the car and the offset is completly wrong... if it was ET60 you have a chance using adapters but ET13 will stick out too far in the first place...

Yeah, that plus the car is very low and also the stud pattern and PCD are not correct for the car and the offset is completly wrong... if it was ET60 you have a chance using adapters but ET13 will stick out too far in the first place...

Get the re-drilled to 4x100!!!

Only real option is to get the holes filled and welded-up, then get the now blank centre sections redrilled to the proper MK2 / rado 4x100PCD hole / hub spacing (would still need to run spigot rings to change from the 72.5mm BMW centre-bore to the required 57.1mm VW centre-bore.) These are lovely wheels but I found the same problem, when I thought about fitting them, since they are readily and widely available and are alot cheaper than the equivalent BBS RS VW fitment 16" / 17" wheels. There are a few places that will do the welding-up / re-drilling and I can supply details of these if required.

You would also really have to get the backs of the wheels machined by 7-10mm (10mm at most) but this will still make offset ET20-23 (but no adapters would be required). Since car is so low, just running these re-drilled wheels without getting backs machined would make offset ET13 (as they are standard) which would PROB just fit but there would be issue with tyre scrubbing etc and arches would need rolled / lips grinded off etc.

I used to run 9x16 ET15 Borbet B's on my last rado and although they fitted, I had prob's with tyre scrubbage etc. even with arches rolled (car was lowered alot). I had a set of BMW BBS RC042 (7.5" wide fronts, 8.5" rears) on my G60 for a while and I have pics to prove they didnt sit out from the arches at all, and they were offset ET22 with 20mm adapters.

If you just used the thinnest adapters possible (would have to get 15mm thick ones made, as thinnest 5x100-5x120PCD available off-shelf are 20mm thick, or just get these machined by 5mm each), the offset would be ET-2, which is just not really possible at all on a rado, without HUGE arch mods etc, espcially as the car is lowered 100mm just not possible mate.

Plus if you did this you would have to change your PCD anyways from 4x100PCD to 5x100PCD, involves changing hubs, discs, CV's and bearings etc.

HTH mate and good-luck with whatever you decide to do,

Cheers