Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Wot a coincidence!(or mibbe my imagination)

Right here's a wee story for you's all.

Once upon a time there was a black mk2 golf Gti 8v.It was in fairly good order,maybe had a respray,definitely a set of alloys and a loud exhaust.

Owner felt it was time to go and trade it in for a new car.A nice green K plate Corrado vr6.Said golf goes to a new home where the owner looks after it and gives this car the care and respect it deserves,for,oh,maybe,say,a year or so.Then new owner spots a new ride at a local dealers.What I here you cry can it be to tempt him away from such a prize?Why a nice shiny 91 Corrado G60 is all!

Hmmm...I see a pattern forming here.The Golf is up for sale again,and maybe the next owner will trade up to a Corrado too,if they're lucky enough to find another one for sale up here!! :roll: :D

I came to the Corrado from a Mk2 8v as well.

Loved (and still do seeing as though I sold it to a mate) that car!

Originally came to 'Rados from a Lhasa Green MkI 1500 Auto Golf and a Black MkI GTI 16V I built myself.... Wrote the Corrado 16V off on some diesel and have now come back with my G60 from the same 16V MKI golf (although now in bits!) and a 1.4 Astra Merit.... which I never did find any merit to... :roll: :lol: