Sign in to follow this  
.A.N.T.

Anyone else got puddles?

Passenger side footwell is slowly disappearing under a tide of water thanks to the rain last night...

Even the shelf under the glovebox has signs that water was dripping into it!

I know it's coming from a poorly sealed windscreen, but I thought I'd sorted it with some silicone sealant. Might 'crack' the windscreen and then get autoglass to put in a new one properly.

Anyone else suddenly got a wet car after the weekends rain?

Yes i have too mate, been trying to sort it for while now.

Its bloody annoying - ive just fitted a new full scuttle cover, kind of hoping this will help.

my footwell on the drivers side is pretty wet....but as far as im aware it is quite possible that the scuttle tray is blocked with leaves or something, have u checked yours?

had a massive puddle in my car yesterday too. water was leaking in on the A-pillar side of the windscreen, past the fusebox :shock:

Had the windscreen replaced last year by RAC autowindscreens, so it looks like it hasnt been sealed properly. spoke to them today and i have to take it back in. I just hope its the windscreen seal letting water in and not anything else.

Have a look at the vent for the fan under the bonnet I pulled the vent thing off and siliconed it back down. I had a wet passenger floor and the tray under the glovebox it worked a treat. :D

My passenger footwells are currently under water too. Had a look under the scuttle tray to find the drain plug was choked with leaves and other crap. The water had been flowing in through the air vent for the heater.

Gonna be fun trying to dry the carpets out now. Just blown one fan heater trying :(