Sign in to follow this  
rob

New here but old corrado owner... here are some pics :)

cant be bothered with posting up every pic on here one by one..... lol

So instead please use this link below and let me know what you think about my corrado.

Ive had it 3 years now and im 23 years old. Ive loved every second of it and im no were near planning to sell it. Its just way to nice of a car to sell.

What you see is what I have done to it really. Fully Kenny and Alpine ICE with Mp3 player. Full body kit, lowered 40mm. Powerflow exhaust, Engine is clean and stardard apart from K&N (who hasnt got one them haha! )

So yeah what ya think of my baby !!!!!!! ????

http://www.cruisequest.co.uk/events/hem ... index.html

i think its great rob!

got any photos of this mysterious K&N you have!? i'm interested mate...it is a 1.8 16v right?? i heard the only induction kit available was the Stroeve one at £120!

i especially like your blank rear plate...2 questions:

1. where did you get it and how much?

2. how do you get away with your plate being that low off the ground and not being lit?

one last thing..the skyline is way cool...but yours looks better.

Cool looking car Rob. I like the back plate very much as well 8)

Thanks people :D :D

1. where did you get it and how much? http://www.superspeed-carstyling.co.uk/ ... 484&step=2

and it was abot £45 + spraying

2. how do you get away with your plate being that low off the ground and not being lit?

K&N was £50 and its a replacment one (not induction fit) but they still work the same way so really there no loss there. Just cut the box away (like i did) or drill rather large hols in it. Dont be scared to attack the box, its just extra plastic that can be removed safely :)

excellent...thanks alot for that.

This weekend i think i'll be trying to make my own makeshift induction kit buy removing the box!

i do have a pipercross race viper which i could use...

i'm definately getting that blank plate you got, and maybe some passat rear handles...even a 3slat grill and colour code them together...

lights- one idea for you is 'light bolts'...which are available from demon tweeks...these are great! £35.30 a set! Theyre billet aluminium..and are for number plate use...take a look: http://www.designengineering.com/lite_n_boltz.html

dubbprince.... how did the box go like you said above mate ??

thanks for the number plate lights... ill take a look :)