Sign in to follow this  
Beetlebug_2001

york dragway

Hiya just wondering did anyone from the forum goto the york dragway gti meet?, was bout a month or so ago, didnt have my C then but was in the process of looking seen lots of nice C's just wondering if any of u lot where there. seen nice black C, 16v, tinted windows in the car park behind the grandstand, any takers?

yeah, it's a tidy example that black one.

don't know who it belongs to, but it has 17" wolfrace voodoo's if i remember correctly.

I have sen it before, at a cruise in pontefract maybe 8-10 months ago, and even the nova bos were drooling over it.

big respect to the person who built it. reminds me of a similar c from sunderland, that was featured in pvw mag in april of this year.

that was for sale until recently - though is still advertised for sale in the back of pvw.

the dubwieser mk1 20v golf was out in force, showing a few super cars a thing or two!

Both my black G60 and BarneyVR6's VR6 were parked behind the grandstand.

The "flying bedstead" looked a bit funny....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, I had to go just after lunch and didn't get chance to see the jet engined dragster in action.. :(

Hiya i think it was a 16v im sure i seen the 16v badge, it was parked right at the top of the car park closest to the grandstand and it wasnt parked facing the drag strip like most cars where it was parked with its passenger side facing the back of the grandstand. any takers? was one sweet motor.

thats a forum members car. think from leeds.

It was at inters in the camp site too.

Think is on a private plate.

I went to GTI at york. Its a bit of a mixed make event really.

I think the problem is its too close to 10 of the best to get all the good runners to show.