Sign in to follow this  
fazgti

BMW Alloys

Just wondered if the some wheels ive seen off a e36 328i sport will fit my c, obviously im going to need hud adapters but do they do them for 4X100 to 5X120 (i think thats bmw offset)

cheers faz

5x120 is the BMW PCD, not the offset. Offset is something else entirely. The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centre-line of the wheel. (in the case of these wheels it's offset ET41).

You can't get adapters to convert 4x100PCD to 5x120PCD as the wheel spacing wil overlap. You could get a set of 5x130PCD porsche adapters and get them redrilled to 4x120PCD (you could only run 4-bolts per wheel).

I had a set of those e36 BMW BBS RC041 2-piece wheels briefly on my rado using these adapters (were run on a Passat 35i estate and mk2 golf for total of 20,000 miles with no probs). You could however, convert your 4-hub rado to a 5x100PCD VR6 hub set-up then get 5x100-5x120PCD adapters, as these are readily available off-the-shelf, then fit the wheels.

Cheers and HTH

Cheers Tarten, i think its more trouble than its worth now, there not that nice anyway im just a tight arse and dont wanna uy some proper wheels