Sign in to follow this  
Pukka

Fitted Car Cover - May be of interest?

Hi,

i've enquired a few places about a proper fitted cover for the corrado and been given silly quotes of £150+ but then i got the response below... When i next get paid i think i'm going to invest as i don't have access to a garage!

Thought i'd post the info for anyone else who's looking...

Hi There!

Many thanks for your enquiry. We manufacture covers for your Corrado in 2 different materials & the specs are as follows:

Monsoon: These sturdy covers have been specially designed for outdoor use. The rugged grey outer is soft yet durable and has a special soft lining for ultimate care of paint and chrome. Our UK designs for individual models ensure that the cover fits snugly with elasticated hems and strong underbody securing straps. Roof vents are included to allow dispersal of damp or condensation. Protects against rain, snow, frost, tree sap, birds, dirt, dust, scuffs & scratches and is 100% UV resistant. Double stitching and heat sealed seams ensure long life & total outdoor protection. 'Monsoon' covers offer maximum outdoor protection, yet at a sensible price. They are suitable for continual use in all weather conditions including very low temperatures where the fabric still remains pliable. In strong, hot sunshine they keep interiors cool and protect against soft top & interior fade and degeneration.

Price: £92.50 Incl Vat Delivery 7-10 days

Voyager: A range of lightweight breathable covers for in garage or outdoor use. Breathability ensures that any damp or condensation can evaporate away from the covered vehicle whilst water resistance is maintained by a special bonded coating. Voyager covers are double stitched for strength, feature elasticated hems, underbody securing straps with anti scratch fittings and are manufactured from a latest generation silver fabric. The Voyager is lightweight, yet very strong and compresses down to a compact size that is ideal for tucking in the boot when not in use.

Price: £53.50 incl vat In Stock

All our covers feature detachable underbody straps & are supplied in a strong zipped storage bag at no extra charge.

UK carriage is £6.95 for the Voyager and £8.95 for the Monsoon.

You can pay by Visa/Mastercard/Switch or personal cheque.

We also accept PayPal to mailto:[email protected] Please let us know if you need a PayPal request.

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order by phone, you can contact us on 01903 731333 weekday daytimes, Sat 9-12.30

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Richard Barton

Their website is - http://www.cover-zone.com

Scott