Sign in to follow this  
grimmy

My morning suprise

Could you not just wait to find one that is the right colour? I've recently had my door bu99ered by some pikey, can't afford to have second hand door resprayed, so waiting for the right colour one to turn up!

Id avoid a claim.

mrbeiges advice is good, just patience and hoping when you do get one that it matches correctly.

The openning scene in american history x looks mighty apealing right now i bet. take out eh rasist element and thats what i call payback.

saw lads on the roof of my 312,000 mile jetta i used to go looking for corrados out of my window one morning at 3 am. phoned the police and they came out the following day at 1pm. still, i guess they wer'nt speeding hey.

really feel for you Grimmy. you must pass salisbury/andover on your way to and fro, have to pop in and say hi.

A few years back was in a pub in town and some dude was running over cars. The bouncers on the door grabbed the dude and beat fuk out of him.

Bless them.A heart-warming tale.

Unlucky dude.

You mean you have one? Because last time i checked a brand new one wasn't an excellent price... I must also stress how skint i am :(

grimmy, i think the answer is try no to park in student central! i used to go southampton uni and lived in portswood, you would not believe some of the carnage that i saw. like some people ( i won't say mates cos i wasn't that friendly with them) effing around in a trolley, one inside, one riding on the back down a hill, BOOM! straight into a golf, absolutely wrecked the whole side of it. they laughed and carried on walking. cnuts. with such cheap beer and proliferation of 18-21 year olds (apologies to anyone that age!) you're always gonna get your car donked at some point. which is why i had a shoddy mk2 astra back then.