Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

choice of alloys for 8vg60.

Daz> how you doing mate? Are you staying 4 stud? The only reason I ask is that Michael from MJ's might be tempted to part with his WRD's if you're interested - I think his are 9x16 all round!

I love the Porsche Cup splits (previous UPS Rado rims) in 9.5x17s, or RH splits..

Depends also, on what overall 'look' you're aiming for ie. if the car is staying TT/nimbus grey, with tan leather etc then some polished TT competitions tucked into the slammed arches would look awesome imo!! 8)

If I think of anymore nice rims, I'll let you know........

:wink:

cool ya back !! mj's yum yum how much is he looking for mate as they really are the dogs ehh...

Not sure how MJ wants for his WRD's but the 15's that were for sale from Ajay's Polo went for about £1100 to give you a ball park figure.....they cost about £1800 brand new!! :shock:

If you're after a real 'bling' set of show wheels then my mate has just decided he's selling his. They are 3-pc Compomotive CXN cross spokes split rims (similar to BBS RS) in 9x16 ET15 size. Polished lips, gold-plated bolts, and custom centres with Wolfsburg Edition badges! They are absolutely gorgeous and have not even been used. I'll try and get some pics soon, as he has offered them to me but they're definitely summer use only, but as my car is driven daily they're not very practical!!

They come with brand new 215/40/16 Yokos and in total owe him approx £2k!! He's looking for around £1300, and seriously they are like brand new!

Reason for sale: he bought them for a Mk2 Golf 2.0 G60 he was building, built up the engine and then decided to drop the lump into a Mk1 Golf shell instead. His Mk2 will now get TT power, and he has managed to source some 16" BBS RS splits instead! Phew!! 8) :wink: :mrgreen: