Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

I'm EXHAUSTED!

I need someones help! Has anyone got access to a four-poster ramp in the Cambridge area, as I have had it with trying to fix my exhaust with only the use a trolley jack. I've tried fixing it on countless occassions an I've had enough

Try one of the tyre and exhaust companys, Budget or National or similar,probably wouldn"t charge that much to fit, I"ve done this before,only cost £25 for labour

Try one of the tyre and exhaust companys, Budget or National or similar,probably wouldn"t charge that much to fit, I"ve done this before,only cost £25 for labour

Its already on the car, it just is badly fitted, and has a blow on it somewhere! Just need to get under the car properly!

Take it to Kwik-Fit or some other random tyre and exhaust centre. They'll charge you bugger all and you've got a bit of come-back if there are problems.

* EDIT *

Should really refresh before posting! At least others are in agreement. Make it somebody else's problem dude.