Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

just saw my old corrado... m418 lyx

Was just doing another job in cambridge and walked around the corner and there sitting looking rather dirty was my old green vr6.

Got 109k on the clock now (had 96k when i sold) but wasnt looking in the best of shape.

The passenger under tray was off and a few wires hanging out.. gear gator was off .. maybe so they could vag com it??

Also its back on standard suspension.... I.E 4x4! and i'm 99% sure it doesnt have the shrick now as the guy i sold it to was selling one on ebay a few months back.

Anyway... made me miss the old girl. Hope its nothing too terminal wrong with it.

Should have left a note on it...

I make a pact with (almost) every car I sell that I have first refusal if they come to sell.... unfortunately the only one that has taken me up (my 64 Split Pick up "Kirby" found me skinter than a tramp! Although he did pass my details onto the new owner so maybe...

Jedi, she's somewhere up in your neck of the woods now so if you do see a White Over Moss Green splitscreen single cab.... Let me know.