Sign in to follow this  
racerben

How much to have body kit painted KA BLack

Hi. Ive just bought a full body kit for my black ford ka and have fitted it and was wondering how much its roughly gonna cost me to have it painted to the ka black? Thanks.

sorry but this is really a Corrado Forum.......as per the title :wink: ......but as my wife has a Ka2 and i also thought about getting her bumpers Colour-coded i can tell you what a paint-spraying mate said to me when i enquired about it.........basically there are 2 different bumpers listed for Ka's one is the rough textured type as per standard ones and the other is a ready-primered one for ease of applying paint......my mate also told me that although not impossible to spray the standard textured ones it can very hard to achieve a satisfactory finish as the plastic needs to rubbed down to form a "key" for the primer/paint etc to adhere to......so unless you want to replace your standard bumpers with the "ready-primered"then i would forget about it......though as the "ready-primered" ones aren't too dear (approx £30-ish per part) then go for it

Yeh soz about this. Just out of interest where abouts can i get the ready primered bumpers for a ka? From a ford dealer?

Ford dealers are your best bet or you could try and see if your local bodyshop can source them from their "factors"(suppliers)