Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

DZ's how much they worth?

alrite guy/girls, wasnt sure where to put tis as its just a feeler at the mo. not really that keen on sellin my DZ's as they make my C look FAT 8) ,

but i may need the cash for other things come beginin of next year im afraid :cry: .

they 9x16" all round & are in really good condition with only miner krebin on 2 of them (done b4 i got them, as i dont park next to kerbs!), there fitted with 205/40's for that nice streached look with at least 5mm of tread on them.

so what do u think theyd be worth?

dont really want to sell them mate, but coz im goin to fit my schrick mani & cams early next year i want to uprate the stopin power too!

and im afraid like u i cant go any bigger in disc or caliper size coz theres just no room with these on & dont think better standard disc & pads will do the trick :cry: :( :cry: !

on the slight up side i do have 2 mayb 3 (if i get round to polishin the 3rd set) very nice sets of rims in may garage to chose from :mrgreen:

:lol: alright for some! Well surely upgraded hoses, discs and pads will be enough for just a shrek and cams??? If you were charging it then yeah BIG brakes!!

always loved these alloys, just a shame they dont make them in 17" :?

as for price, i would say about £500-£550

karl

herisites, im think of chargin it sumtime in the future-just not yet.

so i may hold on to the DZ's till then and sell them to fund the carger, not sure yet!?

and iow_corrado_g60, there not for sale yet mate it will depend on how my cash flow looks early next year, im just tryin to work out what there worth?

You can get a brand-new set of these with tyres for £840 mate, and there have been two mint second-hand sets with tyres (one set was actually brand-new and sold for £699 !) sold on ed38 over last few months for about £550-£600.