Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Not been in here for a while

Hey All,

Have been lurking but not posted for a while.

2 months ago moved out to Dubai for work and my main regret (thought you never would have guessed it) was that i had almost accumlated enough dosh for another rado but not purchased.

Toyed with the idea of importing a left hooker from germany as i really did not think there would be any Desert Rado's around and then got told about this site by a freind and low and behold there are 10 of the buggers on there.

It seems the going rate for a VR6 with about 70 to 100k is 1,700 to 2,000 grand :shock:

One point i am thinking of is how well a VR6 holds up in the heat - we are talking 50 + in the summer months. I remember mine used to suffer a little when on a hot british summer day, out here it gets hot enough to melt the soles of shoes if you stay standing in the same spot for to long.

I know there are a few guys who own out in Arizona and other hot areas.

What's your thoughts? As long as i get a good air feed it should not suffer to bad? Air-con is a must.

Also i must need my head testing wanting to buy a 12 year old car miles away from a good supply of spares :)