Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Anyone Got this Front Engine Mount??

I am getting a bit frustrated with the immense vibrations coming through the cabin of my corrado with the BBM solid front mount on my car..

I was thinking about something like this??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vw-Sports-Front-Engine-Mount-Gti-Corrado-G60-Rallye_W0QQitemZ330059891747QQihZ014QQcategoryZ72205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think this is a G-werks item judging by the ebay add??

I want something thats gunna hold the engine nicely but is not gunna ratttle my cabin to bits??

Yup - I'm using one after throwing my JMR Solid one away!!!

It is from Darren. It's similar or the same design as another manufacturer that is VERY good but I can't remember the name of.

As far as I'm concerned it's a VERY good design, VERY strong and certainly handles the power and torque in my car nicely, while eliminating the problem of ripping the mounting bracket in half.

A very good mount as far as I'm concerned so far!!!!!!

I think this is a G-werks item judging by the ebay add??

I think the part at the bottom gives it away that says

For other parts we offer please visit

http://www.g-werks.com

looking like the one to go for then! cheers mate

I do like the feel of the solid mount when under acceleration, but after having one on the car for a year i am pretty fed up with the vibrations now..

noticed these too today.. although anyone thinking of ordering, worth ordering direct, saves darren ebay fee's and you'll get 5% forum discount.

We brought out the company rights to make these now so yes you are correct that its us selling them. We only have 8 left out of 50 and will not be getting another batch until after xmas if anyone's thinking about getting one.

We brought out the company rights to make these now so yes you are correct that its us selling them.

Wasn't saying anything untowards was going on just saying that they were avery good design and IIRC were used on track cars originally???

We brought out the company rights to make these now so yes you are correct that its us selling them.

Wasn't saying anything untowards was going on just saying that they were avery good design and IIRC were used on track cars originally???[/quote:6ac09]

Sorry sam didn't mean it like that.. Its all good.. :lol:

These engine mounts look like hand made and really good looking.

I might get a try for them...

I´m tired of the acelerator pedal massive vibration and cabin, which i cannot get rid off even with an original and expensive VW engine mount... :bad-words:

Gearchange? Not a problem!

These engine mounts look like hand made and really good looking.

I might get a try for them...

I´m tired of the acelerator pedal massive vibration and cabin, which i cannot get rid off even with an original and expensive VW engine mount... :bad-words:

Gearchange? Not a problem!

What Other 2 mounts are you using to see vibration in the cabin when using an OEM front mount Miguel ?

darren can i have one instead of the bbm one please and do i get a free t-shirt for every £100 i'am spending or just one?

darren can i have one instead of the bbm one please and do i get a free t-shirt for every £100 i'am spending or just one?

Yes no bother.. I was going to ask you as your box is ready to leave us on santa's sleigh on monday.

1 t-shirt per order i'm afraid.