Sign in to follow this  
stevie_f_2004

My Twilight Violet Corrado VR6

Cheers Glenn......The lights where tinted by the previous owner(really well done) I have contemplated changing over the lights to get the OEM look back but i'll stick with the dark coloured lights for the now...

I must be a buyer whore cause I'd already pm'd Rob about the suspension ........the car's sitting on axle stands with the front suspension removed waiting for fitment of new suspension!!!!!!!!!

The zymol is the carbon wax for darker paints......take's a bit of effort to apply due to the various preparations required but I think it gives a good finish and it last for ages afterwards.......

I got the first carbon wax starter kit off ebay for £60 (barnd new).........I was that impressed I got a second set with a tattered box for £50...Result me thinks!!!!!!!!!And to be honest I'm not even 1/4 the way through the first tub and the car's been mega waxed for over a year and the missus black mettalic A3 been done a couple of times (It looks the dogz when it's been zymoled...the whole car shimmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I must be a buyer whore cause I'd already pm'd Rob about the suspension ........

SH!T i forgot to PM you back :shock: sorry mate you must think im a right ignorant tw@t :lol:

Changed over the shockies and springs and was going to take it out for a spin to fill up at the garage........Flat battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Going no where for an hour!!!!!!!!!

Ive just cleaned The wifes car,its taken ages with me lazily leaving the splits on this year.

This cars lovely and sorry I never yet saw it in the flesh.

Roy

Car in for it's MOT this morning and laser alignement following replacaemnt of shockies/springs/top mount/bearings etc. Getting the ball joint's changed at the garage (I've provided VW ones :wink: ) so that the alignement doesnt need done again in the near future!!!!!

Car passed its MOT will no problems....RESULT.....Oh but the mechanic broke the light switch after it had passed and charged me £50 for fitting two ball joints....Although he did say the car was in great condiiton and drove fantastic following a test drive after the alignment was done....