Sign in to follow this  
stevie_f_2004

My Twilight Violet Corrado VR6

Replaced the broken light switch with a mk2 switch....much better switch and everything working again as it should.....got a set of right hand drive guages....in the process of fitting these at the moment however i think the matrix has just chucked it....therefore will investigate and makes the fitting of the guages a little bit easier and i'll wire up the leather recaro's at the same time :wink:

Matrix ok; seems that during the holidays when I went througha big puddle I got some water ingress....checked everything today for leaks and nothing/...will keep an eye on it but I think it was that bloody puddle!!!!!!!!!!!

Car passed another MOT today...advisory note to say that the rear wheel bearing is showing signs of play....will get the bearings ordered up for both sides and then its the coolant overhaul...new purple samco hoses and the gruvenparts to be fitted...

Just ordered new heater matrix. Checked coolant totally drained. Internal passengers carpet soaked.....Will replace all teh hoses with the new samco's and at teh same time fit the Gruvenparts.....busy weekends for me....

Great minds or is it stupid fools..lol

same colour, same light set..saw your pic and thought "bloody hell thats my car!!"..Have to agree (cos ive got them) the smoked lights set the colour off a treat. Good choice!!

You're telling me!!!...I cracked up.

Thing is tho..does your heater only work on one speed setting like mine or is yours just a pretend Corrado in which everything works..lol

Just ordered new heater matrix. Checked coolant totally drained. Internal passengers carpet soaked.....Will replace all teh hoses with the new samco's and at teh same time fit the Gruvenparts.....busy weekends for me....

Spooky !!!.. I had that problem 6 days after i'd bought mine!!..plus new ignition switch and bump stops.

Wheel bearings will need doing soon too!!! You sure aint got my car!!!! :lol:

Replaced the majority of the hoses with samco's (should have chosen black in colour---purple too bright!!!!) anyway car not started for over 6 months....first turn of the key and the v6 growl fills the garage........ya dancer!!!!