Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Bally's 1.8 16v *updated 20/10/03*

:lol: Rob I don't waste no time matey :lol:

I havent done much mate, just general tidying really....

So when we going to see pics of your car?????

p.s want to sell me your coilovers??? :wink:

I havn't got a digital camera but i'll try and borrow one

Got to order some wheels this week, its taken too long :roll: Just dont know what ones to get though :? Anythings better than my standard ones with their flaking paint centre caps!

And no, i dont wanna sell my coilys. I love them almost as much as i love the car :lol:

Lovely looking car you've got there... I looked for ages for a Blue (I'm pretty certain yours is Aqua blue like mine!) 'rado with a black interior and eventually gave up and bought the G60 I have now with the dark grey interior... 8)

Very nice looking car, I love the wheels, but then I'm biased as my old Scirocco GTX had them (standard fit for a couple of years at least). Never seen them on a Corrado though.

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

a local guy here had a white no-sunroof G60 with those rims. it never ran right and he didnt spend any money on it. he ended up selling and buying a *cough* civic. :?

Cheers for the replies guys... :D The cars getting there slowly, hopefully be looking sweet come summer next year 8)

Goodluck with the rims Rob.. :)

Nice bally, That's similar to the tail pipe I want to change mine 2.

Looking better every time I see it. 8)

Boyy that car looks the nutz,,, thought abt getting rid of the side mouldings (i have, lol)

Right, from what i have been told is that if ur front is lower than the rear of the car on a fwd car u will have better acceleration, but if the rear is lower the handling will grip more but wont be has accurate going through the bends, can also cause lots of understeer,,,, RWD are much better with the rear lower

2p's

Hi mate, cheers :) its not that good :oops:

I havent really thought of removing the mouldings, but see what happens nearer summer.. :D

as for getting the rear lower, I've taken a coil of for now, then once the weather perks up I'll get some coilys... :D

I've got a set of 15" Le Castellets at home. I half considered fitting them on the C yeterday (instead of those awful 5 spokes) but didn't think it'd look right. Then I saw yours and now I'm kicking myself for not doing it!