Sign in to follow this  
Mancorr

Bit of a dog

What a Christmas....been giving my C a good look over. I bought it on e.bay the other day, pics etc looked great on e.bay and description was good so i bid and won. After the once over today i have found its going to need a bit of work to get her back to how a Corrado should look. She needs a good t.cut as the red paint has dulled, few stone chips but nothing major. Interior has the headlining loose and totally off the sunroof. Some of the dash lights dont work but dash is getting replaced by a digi-dash from an Astra GTE (post on 'interior' to what im doing) Engine is need of a full service. Her prev' owner used her as a run around and has obviously taken no care of her, how can anybody do this to such a cult car :mad:

Anyway, give her a month with me and we should have a good example of a Corrado back on the roads :)

£1,400 mate. She came with a bit of service history, 5 owners from new, MOT till Nov 07 and tax till end of Feb o7. What do you think to that price?