Sign in to follow this  
ravaling

recaro grey leather

got a mate who,s selling his recaros. i have black heated storm leather how much money plus mine for his recaros, his is excellent mine are good condition with door cards to cheer sfor your input

Depends if they are cloth or leather and in what condition mate but this topic has been covered several times before, try using the search feature using keywords and it will normally come up with a selection of similar previously-covered topics.

Here goes, mint Recaro leather heated and electric interiors (front seats, rear bench and f+r doorcards go for between £1000-£1200, not as mint for £600-£800. Recaro heated and electric cloth complete interiors go for £600-£800 as well if mint. Normal straight leathers go for between £450-£750 dep on condition. If heated, usually attracts premium of £100-£150.

So going on this I'd say your interior was worth £600 and his £1000 (assuming it's mint and leather) including the loom (although these aren't as hard to make up as people think), so say your interior plus £400 would be fair. If cloth and mint then your interior plus £100-ish.

Cheers and HTH

well i,ve decided to do the swap as he is going to swap every thing i want thats not to good on mine, which is ideal with £400 as my drivers seat needs the bolster renewed . thanks to bigtartanjudge, the heating loom is missing have you any ideas on if it can be made or can i buy an oe one cheers

You prob have to be logged in:

I recently bought a pair of backrest heated seat pads, loom & switch off ebay. The seller failed to mention that the 'MK2 switch' wasn't actually a heated seat switch but was actually a foglight switch :cry:

Ideally you would want to find a MK2 heated seat switch, but you could just use the switch as is, or mod a MK2 dash blank with a heated seat switch off another car, fit push switches somewhere etc. But I just can't be bothered! Obviously to fit the elements you need to strip the fabric off your seats and slip em in, not a difficult job.

Both pads look fine and the loom & switch looks ok, but its not the neatest of jobs so I'd rewire it personally.

£70 the lot, bargain as it costs more than that for one Recaro heated pad on its own