Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Wheel Geometry

Anyone know of anyone in kent that can do custom wheel alignment as im struggling to find somewhere who can set up my corrado without it being set up to standard settings and then being told to go away after and see where the tyres wear.

Go to Elite in Rainham, its in Essex but just over the water, they do a full laser alinment giving you before and after readings. Think it was about £90 for mine as there was a lot of adjustments that needed doing.

I have booked the g into Taylors Tyres in Pool, Cornwall. They have a full laser setup.

Bro in law paid £58 inc the vat for his vito. Took them about an hour and he said its like drivin a new car.

His wheels were so far out after a garage had put new springs on it that the guys at taylors said they were surprised it stayed on the road.

Though I had best get the G done as I never got it set up right after putting on the highsports.

Should I notice a difference?

And is the price Ok?

just thgought i'd say elite in essex, messed up 2 of my mates corrado's both had different camber settings and the toe wasnt level!!!!

all the best

I have seen the before and after print outs from my brothers vito and it looks like they did a good job. ( I would hope so for an hrs work). Its not Elite and they only have one operator for the kit so it isnt a spanner monkey. :lol:

I hope its better. :D

Will post back if they are any good. But it would be a bit of atrek down to cornwall for most of ya

M15 WV - did yours feel any better afterwards?