Sign in to follow this  
A1 VR6

Can Anyone Translate Please?

There are a set of BBS RS301's on German E-Bay http://www.ebay.de item no.

I've run it through babelfish but it doesn't translate well and I'm unable to understand the detail of the ad. Any help in translating much appreciated.

Ok what I think he is saying is: (but don't quote me!)

Used BBs aluminium rims. the whole set is being sold (?). The alu rims have been chromed. I have bought new screws at 150 euros, the chroming cost 1200. (no idea what he says next). Rims have not been used since chroming and are still disassembled. They can be put together for a charge of 100 euros. All in total they have cost me 2500. I wanted to put the rims on my vr6. They come with two spare covers as i chromed the wrong covers. The screw plate can be changed on one of them and then it fits. Please view as so there are no misunderstandings!

Translation:

used BBS RS 301 aluminium rims. A whole sentence (4 Stk) is sold. Let the aluminium rims chromium-plate. I have anew bought the screws. The screws have cost me to 150 euros and to chromium-plate the rims has cost me to 1,200 euros. I add calculation as a copy. Rims became after him do not chromium-plate any more used. Rims are still disassembled. However, can be assembled against surcharge of 100 euros by a company. The rims approx. 2,500 euros have cost me. Turbo wanted to drive the rims on my Corrado VR6. It gives two spare covers, since I chromium-plated two wrong covers. Of this cover can one the screw connection exchange and then fits it again! Considers my other auctions. Without warranty and cancelling. An inspection would be beautiful, so that there are no misunderstandings. With questions 01736190446.