Sign in to follow this  
herisites

Improving Ride Quality

Not necessarily - if you loosen off the engine subframe and get some decent leverage onto it you can pry it apart far enough to get the bolt in.

Heresites: It's a pretty involved job, and needs two people for some parts of it. I engaged a mobile mechanic to help do mine (bear in mind I replaced a lot more than just the wishbones) and it was still a fair bit of work to get done.

If you haven't got one already, I suggest you get a Bentley manual rather than ask for a step by step guide. You should look at a few diagrams before you get stuck in.

It's about 2-3 hours work each side to do, so plan ahead

Not necessarily - if you loosen off the engine subframe and get some decent leverage onto it you can pry it apart far enough to get the bolt in.

Heresites: It's a pretty involved job, and needs two people for some parts of it. I engaged a mobile mechanic to help do mine (bear in mind I replaced a lot more than just the wishbones) and it was still a fair bit of work to get done.

If you haven't got one already, I suggest you get a Bentley manual rather than ask for a step by step guide. You should look at a few diagrams before you get stuck in.

It's about 2-3 hours work each side to do, so plan ahead

Ouch sounds like its going to be a bit harder to do than my fiesta was :lol: well i will have to get someone to give me a hand as it sounds like a cnut.