Sign in to follow this  
Spoolinhard

um. . . where should i start

Alright im a new member, and i dont even have a corrado, hovever i want one. A buddy of mine just got a G60 and he doesnt know anything about it. I guess what i want is some info on where to start the modification process, ( i have a 92 turbo Eclipse that had some easy free mods that i did to it first and i was wondering if there was things like that)

Also what im looking for is a page where it shows all the factory specs and info like that, i cant seem to find one. . . . . . . if someone could give me a clue where to start it would be great. . . thanks---- dan -----

Depends how far you want to go with the mods. First thing to do is to make sure that the car is running properly & everything works as it should - including supercharger i.e.does it need reconditioning ??

Next thing I'd do is to fit a front mounted intercooler + smaller pulley & belt.

A lot of people just fit a smaller pulley & chip but if your going to do any other mods as well then do the chip last.

1st job should be charger overhaul...or if money is tight a new drive belt

you can check the c/o pot is set at 450 ohms on the outer pins,and the throttle switches work on open closed positions

have a look on the snstuning site

well im pretty sure that the charger just got rebuilt not too long ago. and it is running great. . . . im not sure whats what on the car yet. . . . i have alot of reading to do. . . . . .. . thanks for the info