Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Passed

Took my car for its MOT at 4 today and considering that it had half the front suspension missing @ 2pm (top mounts !!!!) im surprised it made it there in time :lol:

Passed with no problems 8)

Its the first time ive taken a car for a MOT and its passed straight away. Garages always seem to find some thing really minor to fail me on !!!!

Another Corrado still on the road for at least another year :D 8)

Im quite happy atm :multi:

Its the first time ive taken a car for a MOT and its passed straight away.

I experiencd that for the first time this year also, refreshing change!!

Failed mine last week, needs most of the suspension bushes, brake hoses and an exhaust :( ...but have already sourced a stainless zorst, and found a decent garage - they asked if I wanted powerflex bushes before I could suggest it! Also scored points for 1st question being "has it had the charger serviced?" and knowing who Pitstop were when I told them! 8) They also found while doing the service my PAS pump was on the verge of falling off! :shocked!: Guess that explains why the power steering wasn't working properly :oops: Wish me luck for the re-test!

Central VW Audi in Ellesmere Port, got recommended by one of my sister's colleagues at Chester Audi - he sends anyone with an old audi there. Seem like decent guys, I think the guy who asked about the charger said he had a mk2 g60 himself.